"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stuck?! Part 1 in January! :)




I have been desperately needing some multi photo layout ideas, and the Stuck?! challenge didn't let me down! I'm so excited that I finally got to use some of the many photos I've had from our Galveston trip. So, without further ado, here is the sketch:


And here is my page!

I modified the sketch a little bit, making the block on the left solid photos instead of three. When we were in Galveston, I kept taking pictures of the signs when we went places, and I really wanted to use them but wasn't exactly sure how. But, I think it worked out really well! :) I really love the colors, and the map printed on the paper. I hope you like what Stuck?! inspired me to create! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment