"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Monday, January 30, 2012

Stuck?! January 15th! :)


I've been trying to spice up my scrapping life with a little humor, and the January 15th sketch at Stuck?! provided me the inspiration to do so! Here is the sketch:

And the page I made with a touch of cheesy humor is:
My best friends and I are always so silly and cheesy, so I wanted a page that captured that aspect of our friendship. I didn't add any journaling, which I know is often considered a scrapbooking faux pas, but I felt like the picture and title just spoke for themselves. I wanted it to be simple and fun, and I really love the way it turned out! I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment