"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Pages! :)

I have some pages that I love to share with you today! :D I just started a new scrapbook to put some of my favorite high school pictures in, and so far I love it. I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoyed creating them.

The first page is meant to give a little information about myself. This page is both for others, and for myself in the future so that I can remember who I was. :)


For the title (my name) I wrote the letters on notebook paper and then carefully tore them out to add a little texture. Then I decorated them with some glitter paint.


Below the picture of myself, I added one of my favorite quotes. I used these fantastic glitter alpha stickers for more texture and interest, then hand wrote the rest on notebook paper, tearing the edges once more.  This quote is from North of Beautiful, by Justina Chen-Headley. :)



To  the right side, I added three pictures that I took before making this page. The first is a stack of my favorite books, the second is a picture of my pen on a piece of paper, and the third is a paper crane that I made. The inscriptions read, "a reader" "a writer" and "a dreamer". Somehow, I can't find the picture I took of the full page, but when I do I will add it to this post. :)



The next page is made of pictures from my senior trip. What a fun day! :) A tradition my friends and I have is taking pictures of ourselves jumping... How could I resist?


The letters are fun foam stickies that I found at Wal-Mart. I made the flower embellishment myself, and I finally found a place to use the little butterflies left from other projects. Yay! Here's a close up. :)




This next page has a picture from my homecoming that I love.


Something I've been having a lot of fun with is making my own embellishments, and these butterflies are no exception. I found a wonderful scrapbook 12x12 paper with butterflies of all shapes, colors, and patterns, and have been cutting them out as needed. Love! :)




This is the last page I have to share for now. :) These are my aunts' horses, whom I love dearly.



I wanted a little personalization, so I added the horses' names in small alpha stickers on a border I cut from a random background on a pack of alpha stickers. :)



Thanks for looking! Lately I've been having lots of ideas for LO's, and with an upcoming trip to the beach there are sure to be more posts! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment