"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The First Post: The First Pages! :)

So, this is my very first blog post! I'm pretty excited! Mosty because I love sharing creativity with people. This post has several pages in it, and they are some of the first scrapbook pages I made. I love them because I learned a lot from them! I think my skill has developed more since I made these particular pages, and my mind has been opened to new scrapbooking possibilities, but I will always cherish each page.

This is the first page in my scrapbook. I love this picture so much. :)




This picture is a page I made to commemorate my first movie date ever! 

 Here are a few pictures of some of the details I really love on this page. I'm so glad I saved our movie tickets!

I also really love these amazing stickers and the 3-D butterfly embellishment.

The next page I want to share with you is one of my all time favorites. I love it so much!

These are two of my favorite pictures of us togeteher. :) Also, I love the dried flowers. I added them because he brought them to me one day for no reason except to let me know he had thought of me. Such a catch! ;)



This is the final page I want to post for now. I hand wrote a copy of the poem "i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)" as it's one of our favorites.



Thanks so much for looking at my my pages! I hope you enjoyed them! If you have any questions about products used, just let me know. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment