"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Sunday, December 30, 2012

First Day with Frosted Designs!

After a ridiculously long scrapbooking sabbatical due to my busy college schedule, I've been so happy to find some time to get up in my craft room this Christmas break! I'm excited to take part in the Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas, although I won't be able to join in on all twelve. For the first day, complying with the one bird requirement, here is the layout I created!
 
And here are some close-ups of the page!



 
 
And that's my page for the first day of the Frosted Design 12 Days of Christmas challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful page - the colors are so very pretty and highlight your fun photo perfectly! I love how you've done your journaling - very cool idea! Thanks for joining in the fun for Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges!

    ReplyDelete