"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Monday, June 25, 2012

"Change" at Bird is the Word




This past year has got me to thinking about change probably more than any other year in my life. I graduated high school, began college, ended a serious relationship and taken enough college hours so that I am now a junior. This prompt made me think about all of these changes and, then, the things that have not changed. So, on that note, hre is my page:

I decided to make my page about the facet that no matter what changes we have faced, ou friendship has not changed. I'm sorry about the weird shadow, I could not get it to go away... Anyways, I hope you like this page as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!
    Thanks for playing along at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. I love all the thoughts behind this layout, the photo will have many wonderful memories for you... fabulous layout too!! Thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Dear
    xx and tks for playing along with us at Bird is the Word
    Leila

    ReplyDelete