"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Time at Bird is the Word!

So the December challenge at Bird is the Word was the following sketch combined with the word time:
I was very excited when I saw this challenge, because I knew I had the perfect picture! :) I've been following Bird is the Word for a while now, and decided that this month I had enough spare time to play along with this awesome challenge! So, without any more chatting, here's my page.

For some reason my computer is fighting me tonight, lol. It won't let me rotate this picture or upload close ups. Since my computer is not cooperating with me this evening, so I'll have to upload close us and try to rotate this  later... I'll get it done ASAP, though. :) Anyway, this is a five generation picture taken in California several years ago when I was about twelve. It's very precious to me! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessi!
    Such a WONDERFUL Layout & I just LOVE your Title...
    THANKS So very much for playing along with US over @ Bird Is The Word & Hope to see you again!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Thanks for playing along us at Bird is the Word!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete