"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Lollipop Ladies!

I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've joined the challenge at Lollipop Ladies, even though I've been following for quite a while. When I saw that this month's challenge was Sour Worms + Sparkle, I knew I had to enter! :) Here's the page I came up with:
These pictures were taken when I went to visit my best friends in College Station recently, and we played Lasertag! It was a total blast!!! I asked them to give me their score cards for this page, and as you can see that's what the background is made of. I layered them all over a base piece of cardstock, and hot glued, hot glued, hot glued!! :) Here are some close ups:

The title letters are pre-punched from colored cardstock, so I just embellished them with some glitter paint. I used the same paint to stamp sparkly flowers all over the page. :)
For even more sparkle, I covered the journaling in glitter paint, put glitter over the tops of the paper clips, went around the edges of both photos with clear glitter paint, and added some to the flower embellies.

So that's my sparkly colorful page! I'm pretty crazy about it, because it's bright and fun, but also because it portrays an amazing evening spent with my best buddies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment