"...and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than sould can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)"


-E.E. Cummings

Followers

If I Had My Druthers: (Fave Movie, Bands, Color and Hobbies)

  • The Breakfast Club
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • Safety Suit
  • Train
  • The Goo Goo Dolls
  • Orange
  • Scrapbooking (duh!)
  • Writing
  • Photography

Friday, February 17, 2012

White With 1 in February!




White + Lemon + Three photos!! Could this be more out of my comfort zone?! Haha, I never use lemon, and very very rarely incorporate more that two photos, however, this challenge ended up being one of my favorites! Perhaps the fact that it took me so far out of my comfort zone is the reason that I enjoyed it so much. Anyway, without further ado, here is my layout:

I tried some new techniques on this page, and I really like the way they turned out. The two flowers on the page are quilled, which is a really fun way of making your own embellishments that I had never tried before. Also, I punched holes and ran yellow ribbon through them around the edges of the page, which helped create the "fun" look I was trying for. I am pretty happy with the way these pictures of my oh-so-silly friends and I worked on this layout. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment